Jesus was the Creator of the universe, yet He was the supreme example of a servant. If He were a twenty-first-century man, how do you think we would demonstrate His servanthood?
- What was Christ’s purpose in coming to this world? (Mark 10:45)
- Read John 13:1-7.
- How did Jesus serve the disciples?
- Why was Jesus able to give so freely of Himself (see verse 3)?
- List several lessons that stand out to you from Christ’s example in this passage.
- How should we be like Christ (Philippians 2:5-8)?
- According to the following verses, who are some of the people who gladly bore the title “servant“?
- What perspective did Paul have about being a servant (1 Corinthians 4:1-5)?