By commenting on navigators.org, you agree to the following code of conduct:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in via WordPress.com, Twitter, or Facebook—or not at all. It’s up to you. We don’t recommend posting anonymously, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. The best conversations contain back and forth. They also happen in a place where others can jump in if they have something to add. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on the blog than via email.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. We delete comments that are, (a) disrespectful; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate a sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You may post a link to your site or your most recent blog post. If something you’ve written or created contributes to the conversation, please link to it. You may even want to quote an excerpt from it inside the comments.
- We will not publish contact information in your comment. Since we have no way of verifying if the information provided is indeed that of the commenter we will not publish physical/mailing addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers. Comments with this information will be edited to remove it.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve The Navigators from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant The Navigators a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Thank you for being an active and respectful participant in conversations about discipleship, evangelism, Bible study, and prayer. We believe this simple code of conduct will facilitate this.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.