Our men and women in uniform live in situations that are sometimes dramatically different from what we experience on a daily basis. So how can you pray for them?
- ASK God to open the doors of each military installation around the world, so that no military service member would go without hearing the Good News. (See Colossians 4:3)
- PRAY for God to raise up more Navigators to reach and disciple those who serve in the military and their families.
- ASK for God’s protection and favor over those who faithfully serve our country.
- PRAY for God to heal our hurting military families who have gone through the stresses and strains of difficult deployments.
- ASK God to show us how we can appropriately and effectively share life and the Gospel with people all around the world
Share this Navigator Prayer Tool
Download a print friendly PDF of the Praying for Our Troops resource to pass along. Navigator Discipleship Tools are designed for sharing with your Bible study, church group, and those you are discipling.