Our men and women in uniform live in situations that are sometimes dramatically different from what we experience on a daily basis. So how can you pray for them?
- ASK God to open the doors of each military installation around the world, so that no military service member would go without hearing the Good News. (See Colossians 4:3)
- PRAY for God to raise up more Navigators to reach and disciple those who serve in the military and their families.
- ASK for God’s protection and favor over those who faithfully serve our country.
- PRAY for God to heal our hurting military families who have gone through the stresses and strains of difficult deployments.
- ASK God to show us how we can appropriately and effectively share life and the Gospel with people all around the world