- LOVE Lord, help us follow the way of love—let the love of Christ compel us.
1 Corinthians 14:1; 2 Corinthians 5:14
- JOY Restore the joy of Your salvation to us; let us experience the joy of Your presence.
Psalm 51:12, 16:11
- PEACE Let Your peace rule and guard our hearts; give us more of You, Jesus—You are our peace.
Colossians 3:15; Philippians 4:7; Ephesians 2:14
- HOPE Enlighten the eyes of our heart so that we may know the hope You called us to.
- FAVOR Let Your favor rest on us.
- LIFE Shine Your light of life on us; help us to walk in it.
Job 33:30; Psalm. 56:13
- SALVATION Help us to fear You so we can unlock the treasure of Your salvation.
- SELFLESSNESS Keep us from self-seeking attitudes that reject truth.
- GENEROSITY Make us rich in ways that result in generosity on our part so You will be praised.
2 Corinthians 9:11
- RECEIVING Help us receive Your kingdom, Your Spirit, and Your grace.
Daniel 7:18; John 20:22; Romans 5:17
- SEEKING Encourage us to seek Your face with all our hearts.
Deuteronomy 4:29; Psalm 27:8
- PRAISE We ascribe glory to Your name, Lord; we come before You in worship for You are holy.
1 Chronicles 16:28-29