About Sharon Turner
I coach and mentor in life areas and in ministry and career choices.
I have worked with intern staff and laborers on:
– Knowing who I am, identity, strengths, gifting, life experiences, etc.
– Identifying a career direction or calling
– Setting life and development goals and applying those to life
– Establishing a personal relationship with God and how to keep that going over a lifetime
– Developing generational thinking and ability to disciple others with methods and content
– Thinking about singleness as a woman and how to live with God as our champion
– Walking alongside others in the challenges of life; seeing life from God’s perspective
– Making transitions and life decisions: moves, retirement, marriage, career changes